Do you love grilling in the summertime as much as I do? If so, you do NOT want to miss out on this recipe! Not only am I going to be sharing my favorite summer burger recipe with you today, I am also going to be teaching you how to make your own Worcestershire sauce. The ingredients in these burgers are clean, savory, flavorful and I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I do!
In case you are a visual learner, you can check out the video below of the recipe being made live in the AKOS Nutrition group on Facebook.
Meal Prep Monday – My favorite burger 🍔 recipe!
Posted by Sarah Fischer-Reynolds on Monday, June 29, 2020
Worcestershire Sauce (Paleo, Vegan)
1 cup coconut aminos
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Incorporate all ingredients into a small mason jar and tightly seal the lid, shaking until well-incorporated.
2. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
My Favorite Summer Burger Recipe
Makes 6-8 burgers
2 lbs. grass fed burger
2.5 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1.5 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
1.5 tsp ground pepper
1. Incorporate all ingredients together in a large bowl. Do not over-handle the meat.
2. Form 6-8 burger patties. Refirgerate if not using right away.
3. Preheat the grill to roughly 500 and cook for the desired doneness.
5-6 min for medium-rare, 6-7 min for medium, 7-8 for medium-well and 8-9 for well done.