Paleo Denver Omelet Bake
- 12 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cups yellow onion, diced
- 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups ham, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Optional Ingredients (Toppings)
- Avocado, diced
- Salsa, Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and add a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a large oven-safe skillet on your stovetop, removing the bacon to a plate to cool when cooked completely. Once cooled, crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the peppers, ham, and garlic powder, stirring occasionally, for roughly 5 minutes, until the peppers have softened.
- Pour in the eggs and add the crumbled bacon. Stir to evenly distribute. Let the mixture cook until the bottom sets, roughly 2-3 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven to finish cooking. Approximately 18-20 minutes or until the center is set and eggs are firm.
- Slice into 6-8 pieces and serve with avocado and salsa/hot sauce of your choice.