Fresh fruit salad is one of our favorite summer treats…..but I have to admit that sometimes I get a little tired of eating it plain. After experimenting with some different recipes, I’m excited to say I think I have found my new go-to! This honey lime fruit salad is sweet and tangy, with the perfect amount of lime flavor. The best part is that you can use just about any fruit you have available, and you aren’t sweetening your fruit with refined sugar!
Enjoy this sweet summer treat, and be sure to let me know how you like it!
To see me make these recipes live, head over to the AKOS Nutrition group on Facebook, where I go live every single Monday with a brand-new gluten and dairy-free recipe!
AKOS Nutrition Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 10 cups of fruit, cut to your desired thickness
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 2 limes
- Wash and cut your fruit and place in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, lime zest and lime juice in a seperate bowl and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the honey/lime dressing over the fruit and mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate the remaining portion.
Super simple, and SUPER delicious!