AKOS Nutrition – Garlic Lemon Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- Servings: 6-8Ingredients
1.5 lbs. small red potatoes
3 Tbsp. organic olive oil
Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 large shallot or ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken thighs and Brussels sprouts on a roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika and 2 Tbsp. olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast 30-35 minutes, turning the chicken and sprouts halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar, remaining olive oil, garlic and honey.
- Add the roasted peppers and parsley, season with salt and mix to combine.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, add pepper mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- If you would like to add veggies, add heartier veggies (carrots, etc) WITH the potatoes, or add more delicate veggies (green beans, asparagus) when you add the chicken.