AKOS Nutrition “Dupe” for Sonoma Chicken Salad
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise (Sir Kensington or Chosen Foods are my favorites) or learn how to make your own (link “here” to the AKOS paleo mayo recipe I am going to be providing you!)
- 4 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 teaspoons Raw, Organic honey
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and deboned, diced into bite-size chunks.
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted. (Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes w/ 1 tsp olive oil and salt)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Prepare the dressing, refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made up to 2 days ahead of time.
- Combine chicken, pecans, grapes, celery and dressing. Stir well.
- Serve as a salad, in lettuce wraps or on it’s own!